The Mic Drops, The Badge Rises

Vince Coglianese to Take Over Popular Radio and Podcast Platforms as Dan Bongino Transitions to New Role

In a notable shift in both media and public service circles, Vince Coglianese, known for his editorial leadership at The Daily Caller, is stepping into a prominent role in broadcasting. He will officially take over hosting duties for the nationally syndicated radio show and podcast previously helmed by Dan Bongino. The show, which has maintained a large, loyal audience, will now be rebranded as “VINCE” and “VINCE Podcast.”

The transition comes at a pivotal moment for Bongino, who has accepted a new position in federal service. As he steps into the role of Deputy Director at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Bongino is leaving behind a successful career in political commentary and digital media.

A Familiar Voice Steps Up
Coglianese is not a stranger to the show’s audience. He had frequently filled in as a guest host and earned positive feedback from listeners during his time behind the microphone. His promotion to full-time host was confirmed in a statement by the Cumulus Podcast Network, which oversees the distribution of both the radio show and podcast.

In a prepared message, Coglianese shared his excitement:
“I’m deeply aware of the legacy of this platform and the trust it has built with listeners over the years. I aim to continue that legacy while bringing new energy and depth to every broadcast. These are complex times, and my goal is to offer clarity, insight, and truth in a way that’s both accessible and compelling.”

He added that his team is already preparing for the March 17 debut, the official start of his tenure on the airwaves.

Bongino’s New Chapter
Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent and veteran law enforcement officer, addressed his audience in an emotional farewell. While he reassured listeners that his family and team will continue managing his brand, he made it clear that his personal journey is entering a new phase.

“This is not the end,” Bongino said on a recent broadcast. “But it is a turning point. As I prepare to take on my new duties, I have to step away from commentary to focus fully on service. It’s a different mission—but one I’m ready for.”

Bongino spoke with a mix of gratitude and purpose, emphasizing that his upcoming role requires discretion and responsibility. “The FBI belongs to the people. It’s not mine to shape on my own. But I have been trusted with a serious responsibility, and I intend to honor that trust.”

His final show will air on March 14.

Transition with Support and Optimism
Throughout the transition, Bongino has expressed full confidence in Coglianese as his successor. “He’s fantastic,” Bongino told his listeners. “I’ve worked with Vince. I know what he brings to the table—talent, passion, and the ability to connect. You’re going to love him.”

Behind the scenes, the handoff has been smooth, with both Bongino and Coglianese collaborating to ensure a seamless change for listeners. The producers behind the program have also expressed enthusiasm, noting that Vince brings both journalistic experience and a modern sensibility to the format.

Audience Reaction
Reactions from fans have ranged from nostalgic farewells to Bongino to curiosity and excitement about the new direction the show might take. For many, Bongino’s departure is bittersweet—marking the end of an era in commentary, but also signaling a new beginning in public service.

Meanwhile, early snippets and preview segments released by Coglianese suggest a format that will stay true to the show’s roots while expanding into new topics and segments that reflect the evolving media landscape.

Looking Ahead
In stepping into one of the most influential media platforms in talk radio, Vince Coglianese carries the weight of expectations—but also the freedom to evolve the show under his vision. His background in editorial journalism and prior radio experience may prove valuable in shaping an informative and thought-provoking program.

The rebranded “VINCE” radio show and podcast will continue airing weekdays from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., with on-demand podcast episodes available through major streaming platforms.

As for Dan Bongino, his departure from media marks a turning point, both professionally and personally. Though stepping into the public service spotlight in a different capacity, his past impact as a broadcaster and commentator will likely be remembered by his audience for years to come.

Related Posts

I Was Visiting My Brother At Camp Lejeune

I was visiting my brother at Camp Lejeune for Family Day – and when his Gunnery Sergeant looked me up and down and said, “So YOU’RE the…

Bloodlines Against the Ledger

He said my name like a sentence being carried out. The courtroom air vanished, every eye pinned to the judge’s hand as he lifted my military ID…

He Uncuffed A Shoplifter Until He Discovered His Father’s Vietnam Secret And Everything Changed

The Pouch I uncuffed an old criminal, and the second I saw his arm, every sound in the courtroom disappeared. His sleeve had ridden up just enough…

She Kept Asking for Sugar Every Morning Until One Whisper Revealed the Horrifying Truth About Her Marriage

They weren’t the knocks of someone asking for permission. They were the knocks of an owner. The kind who doesn’t ask because they believe everything already belongs…

BREAKING NEWS!!! Just confirmed the passing of…See more..…

Witnesses reported hearing multiple explosions in quick succession as strikes hit buildings and nearby infrastructure, sparking fires and forcing residents to flee while emergency teams rushed in…

“I Bought My Son a BMW and My Daughter-in-Law a Designer Bag — They Thought I ‘Needed a Lesson,’ Until I Gave Them the Envelope That Changed Everything”

My name is Ruth Dawson, I’m seventy-three years old, and I live alone in a modest stucco house in a quiet gated community in Naples, Florida, where…